Simplify LLC utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access our site using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher or Firefox version 3.0 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization. Your data will be completely inaccessible to your competitors.
Simplify LLC provides each User in your organization with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a User logs on. Simplify LLC issues a session "cookie" only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session "cookie" does not include either the username or password of the user.
Simplify LLC does not use "cookies" to store other confidential user and session information, but instead implements more advanced security methods based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs.
In addition, Simplify LLC is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
Security researchers seeking information on how to report security issues to Simplify LLC should review our responsible disclosure policy below.
Simplify LLC Vulnerability Reporting Policy
The Simplify LLC security team acknowledges the valuable role that independent security researchers play in Internet security. Keeping our customers’ data secure is our number-one priority, and we encourage responsible reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or application. Simplify LLC is committed to working with the security community to verify and respond to any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us. Additionally, Simplify LLC pledges not to initiate legal action against security researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to the conditions below.
Testing for security vulnerabilities:
Conduct all vulnerability testing against your organizations (instances) of our online services to minimize the risk to our customers’ data.
Reporting potential security vulnerability:
- Privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with Simplify LLC by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so the Simplify LLC security team may validate and reproduce the issue
Simplify LLC does not permit the following types of security research:
- Causing, or attempting to cause, a Denial of Service (DoS) condition
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
The Simplify LLC security team commitment:
To all security researchers who follow this Simplify LLC Vulnerability Reporting Policy, the Simplify LLC security team commits to the following
- To respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your report
- To provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability
- To notify the reporting individual when the vulnerability has been fixed
Simplify LLC does not compensate people for reporting a security vulnerability, and any requests for such compensation will be considered a violation of the conditions above. In such an event, Simplify LLC reserves all of its legal rights.